July 28, 2018
8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Start: Nantasket Beach, Hull, MA - 212 Nantasket Ave, Hull, MA 02045*
Finish: Duxbury Beach, Duxbury, MA – Blakeman’s Restaurant – 295 Gurnet Rd, Duxbury, MA
* If winds and weather are unfavorable, the start will be moved south to Scusset Beach in Sagamore Beach, MA - 20 Scusset Beach Rd, Sagamore Beach, MA 02562
- 7:00 am- 7:45 am – Paddler Registration @ Nantasket Beach - 212 Nantasket Ave, Hull, MA 02045
- 8:00am – Paddlers launch from Nantasket Beach
- 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Family and friends gather for some fun at Duxbury Beach to wait for the paddlers
- 3:30 - 4:30 pm – Paddlers arrive and the party starts
- 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm – After party/fundraiser @ Blakeman’s Restaurant at Duxbury Beach - 295 Gurnet Rd, Duxbury, MA
AFTER PADDLE CELEBRATION
After the paddlers arrive at Duxbury Beach, they will secure their boards and walk up to the dirt parking lot next to Blakeman’s restaurant where there will be a tent set up for the party and a celebration will await them. The Celebration is open to the public but the only way to ensure that you can attend is to register and purchase a ticket in advance. A ticket to the Celebration includes food, beverages and live music. In addition, there will also be awesome raffle and auction items to win. There is a limit to the amount of people that can attend the Celebration so if you have a loved one participating in the CCBC and you want to be able to join them at the event, sign up and grab a ticket by clicking here.
- Individual Paddler Registration: Max 60
- $150/paddler – includes after party
- Team Paddler Registration: Max 20 Teams of 2 people
- $300/per team – includes 2 paddle entries and 2 entries to the after party
- Adult (21+) Party Registration: Max 200
- $65/ticket – includes food, beverage & entertainment
- Young Adult (11-20) Party Registration: Max 50
- $25/ticket – includes, food, beverage & entertainment
- Kids (10 & Under) Party Registration: Max 50
CCBC DONATION REQUIREMENT
- Individual Paddler: Each individual paddler is required to raise at least $750 for Christopher's Haven prior to the event. After registered, set up your fundraising page here and begin to share!
- Paddle Teams: Each Team of 2 paddlers is required to raise at least $1,200 for Christopher's Haven prior to the event. After registered, set up your fundraising page here and begin to share!
All paddlers are required to provide their own equipment. Paddlers must have a board at least 12'6" in length to participate. In addition all paddlers must have a coast guard approved PFD (personal floatation device), whistle & a light. Prone paddlers are welcome!
Paddle Teams are limited to 2 people only. Teams are required to share a board (different paddles can be used) and the non-paddling team member will ride in one of the support boats. Paddler transitions will only be allowed at one of the designated break times and NOT during an active paddling section of the event.